Monday, 10 March 2008

Portsmouth

Well had my first weekend in Portsmouth or Pompee as the locals call it. It was a beautiful sunny weekend with only a slight bit of rain. Saturday I was out shopping at the local outlet stores! Excellent, they are only a 10min walk from my house and they are built in brand new shops down by the docks. It reminds me of Darling Harbour. After that headed into the cheaper section of town where I found Primark, H&M, Dorothy Perkins, TK Maxx & Top Shop all in the one area. So it was a great morning of shopping. The afternoon was spent inside watching the rugby. Scotland kicked Englands ass!! Whooo hoooo


Sunday, my flatmate Ben & I went to a local place by the sea called Barnaby's for a Sunday roast. Quite cheap but heaps of food and very tasty. We even had apple crumble which was so big and tasty I actually couldn't finish it. Walked around the seafront a bit, but was getting really windy so headed inside to read the papers. Also tried to take some pics of myself in the jacket Inger made for me. Reckon I took about 20 but only a few turned out ok.


This morning I woke up to gale force winds. It's crazy! Hopefully it will die down a bit so it's ok when I drive home.


Only 10 days till I get the mini coop!!!

No comments: