Monday, 18 August 2008

Lida's Hens Weekend

Things seem to have got away from me last week so didn't have time to update you on my busy social schedule!
Last weekend (9th &10th Aug) Lida came down to Portsmouth on Saturday to celebrate her hen's weekend with me as I was unable to make the official one. We shopped all Saturday afternoon down at Gun Wharf and got some unreal bargains! Lida talked me into buying some wedges (photos to follow next post) and we picked up a few other bargains. After a full day shopping it was back to the penthouse for pizza, icecream & Grey's Anatomy. We ended up watching the first 3 episodes of series 4 (which I have seen 3 times!) then it was a chick flick - P.S. I Love You. So sad but funny. Then off to bed as we had an early start on Sunday.
Sunday we headed off to Winchester for our day at a local health spa. The sun was shining and you couldn't have asked for a better day. Lida swam whilst I had my hour long body massage. So relaxing! Then I read my book for an hour whilst she had hers. A leisurely lunch of ceasar salad followed, forgot to ask for NO ANCHOVIES and found they had put about 5 huge ones on the top. Mum you would have loved them. Luckily was able to move them without contaminating any other food! After that we both went in for our 1 hr deluxe facials. I think we both came out glowing. Sadly the day had to come to an end and it was off to the train station to drop Lida off. So much fun and heaps of time to catch up and chat!

No comments: