
We will, we will, ROCK YOU!!! Thursday night I met up with Annabel, Colin & Steve and we had a lovely dinner at Busaba Eathai. Its a fantastic Thai restaurant where I had a birthday party over 4 years ago. After dinner Annabel, Colin & I headed to the Dominion Theatre for the 7.30pm showing of the musical We Will Rock You. We had amazing seats as usual. It was different from what we have seen before and I probably should have read the synopsis of what it was about. It was set in the future and there are no musical instruments on the planet. The Queen songs were unreal and had a great time bopping along to it. After the show it was time to head home.
Whoops was a bit tired and fell asleep on
the train only to wake up at the end of the line at 1am! Luckily from me the end of the line is only one stop from me or £4 taxi ride home. There was some guy fully passed out on the seat, but I was so tired I couldn't be bothered waking him up. Then it was up again at 5.30am this morning to come back to London! Very tired today.Having my tooth fixed today. Exciting stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment