So got up early this morning to pop into the post office, then I took Princess on the overland train to Gospel Oak. From there we cycled to Regents Park for softball training with the team. This was my first go since I hurt my arm....not too bad started to get sore so stopped after a coule of hours (now have an ice pack on it). Then we cycled home! Did really well at first, got onto the canal tow path which was going to take me all the way east, but must have been enjoying myself so much missed the turn off and ended up in Limehouse. Not bad though, only a mile the wrong way so managed to get back on the right path and got home. 12 miles in total pretty proud of that, and considering I had pizza last night need to do a bit of exercise.
1 comment:
Let the strawberries hang over the side as leaving them on the earth/potting mix starts the rotting of the fruit.
Post a Comment