So chocolate was ok, didn't get to excited about it. Got really worried that the first tasty didn't excite the tastebuds as usual. Luckily Tom, Charlene & Mark came round for a BBQ and I made a fondue for dessert. That totally revived my tastebuds. I love chocolate again! But have been quite restrained on my intake the past week.
Wednesday was Andrew's birthday, hopefully he got my amazing rendition of Happy Birthday! Hoping to catch the Thom's on skype at some stage. Very jealous of his hammock, wish my backyard was big enough to fit one. We also had our first friendly match of the season against the Meteors in Finsbury Park. It was great to be back on the diamond even though we lost 16-13. NOt a bad result for the first match.
Thursday night was had a work night out. We went to the Pause Bar near Aldgate. It was a fun night and got home about 2.30amish.
Friday, managed to wake up in time to see Kate & Will on the balcony after their wedding. It was lovely and I'm glad I didn't have to sit thru the whole thing. Cuppa tea, a quick review of the photos from the previous night and it was back to bed.
Saturday had softball training, which was extremely beneficial. There were other teams practising so we all joined up and had a great session. Then I decided to dye my hair, why not.
Sunday (this morning) I woke up to patches of ginger in my hair. Not the colour I was going for. The packet said Chocolate, maybe Terry's Chocolate Orange to be more precise. I went for a massage this morning, had a free voucher so had a wonderful upper body massage, I could do that every week! It was down in Canary Wharf and the sun was shining. Went walking around the shops after then came home in the arvo. Met up with Nat tonight to go so Scream 4 in Stratford. Quite scary, but a really bad ending. Came home and started clearing up as Clare has been on hols in Ireland for a week and is back tomorrow. I was doing the dishes and a cup broke cutting my hand up MASSIVELY!! It's really sore at the moment. I also have another hair dye to get rid of the red. It's called Chocolate Truffle, so fingers crossed it works. Will have to do it tomorrow when my hand doesn't hurt as much.
Going cycling with Nat tomorrow, a nice long 20 miler.
No comments:
Post a Comment