Wednesday, 8 August 2007

Curry Night at Robinson College

An interesting night lay ahead, all I knew was that we were going to Robinson College for an Indian Curry Formal. Images came to mind of a black tie affair with hundreds of brillant colours draped everywhere. So you can imagine the suprise when we arrived at Robinson and it was a fairly relaxed atmosphere with gin & tonic in the gardens followed by a curry dinner in the halls. A great mix of foods, although as you know I'm not one for spice but luckily there was plenty of orange juice & nann bread to wash it down. A strange looking & tasting dessert followed, a similar consistancy to cheese cake with out the base. After that it was time to head home. A great evening even though I've started peeling on my face and chest! nice one.
Top photo: Arran, Laura, Joe, Charlie, Zach & Me
Right Photo: Zach, Arran, Joe, Charlie & Laura

No comments: