Monday, 20 August 2007

Middlesex Sevens - Twickenham



Saturday, Krista, Jamie, Mila & I headed off to Twickenham to see the Middlesex Sevens. A tournament of 12 teams playing 14 min games. Thanks to one of my contractors the tickets were free! So a fantastic day of big men tackling each other. We were sitting in the London Irish area, but when Jamie's favourite team, Sale Sharks, came on, we performed the theme to Jaws! A bit of heckling with the opposition but all in good fun. Then it was a mad scramble to get home. AWESOME!

Sunday Arran, Zach & I were supposed to go to the V Festival in Staffordshire, but as it was pelting down with rain, I couldn't be bothered. It was going to take 2 & 1/2 hrs to get there and standing in the rain was not something I wanted to do, even if Pink, Foo Fighters & Snow Patrol were playing. So a restful Sunday, cleaning up as I have moved out of my country residence and back into my city abode! Our house is overrun with people, as Verena's sister & friend from Austria are with us until Wednesday.
Only 5 days to go........ and 14 days till my birthday!!

No comments: