Well the weekend was stunning, Cambridge was the hottest place in England on Sunday reaching a top of 30 degrees!!! Saturday was spent lying in the garden with Verena & Arran soaking up the sun. Why is it only certain bits go red? My legs take forever to tan. So got a bit burnt on my chest so it's still a bit sore today. Sunday was spent having lunch with Zach in town then on to Carrie's to let the girls (Noushi & Lucy) out for a walk. A lovely afternoon spent lying in the backyard reading, in the shade!

The only bad thing to happen was I slip down the stairs on Sunday morning. Fell down onto my left hip and carpet burned my elbow and knocked my toe on the right foot. Pretty painful. No bruise at the moment but extremely tender to touch.
Oh well I'll survive, Billy Elliott with Krista in London tonight. Very excited!!
Also managed to finish all the McLeod's Daughters sent to me, I even found the wedding episode!! Whoo hooo love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment