Fantastic, Grease is most definetly the word. Annabel, Colin and I met up in London on Wednesday night to see the musical. We had a fantastic dinner at a little Italian place round the corner then it was off to the show. The cast were brilliant (especially Knicky) and it was so much fun. Would see it again it was so good.
Work Update:
On Wednesday I ran our local C.O.P. (Communities of Practice) in London. It was for all Information Managers in the country and basically we get together and discuss whats going on, any new IT developments, and problems with systems....etc etc. I was a bit nervous, as I didn't know everyone and there were some people from our European offices!!! But it went pretty smoothly and I think everyone went away feeling it was productive.
Thursday & Friday I travelled up to London each day by train. Luckily I was able to sleep on the 6.40am train up to London as it takes just over and hour and half to get there. I am covering for another Info Manager who's on leave. It wasn't too bad and there were a few old faces I knew from the old days. It was just great to be working again. I'm going to be there on Monday & Tuesday as well. Hopefully going to catch up with people on Tuesday night at O'Neil's in Leicester Square after work for a few drinks.
Then Wednesday, Thur and maybe Fri I will be back in London on another job (125 Old Broad Street) helping them out. So its great to feel like I'm actually doing something! Also the trips home give me plenty of time to read and have already finished my first book.
No comments:
Post a Comment