
Another party, another Grand Arcade opening. Can you believe we had another one. I think that's the third one. Luckily the client was paying so we had a thing at the Guildhall with the Council. It was pretty nice and there was a lady walking around with mini icecreams! Tasty! Even the Duke of Westminster turned up for a speech, I suppose its understandable as he does own it. After that it was off to Revolution for the real party. It was great to see heaps of people especially ones I hadn't seen since the beginning of the job

! A great night dancing and drinking. Naomi came as my date and had a blast as usual. Very tired the next morning though and I still had to drive to work Friday morning. Got to work at about 1ish and can you believe it none of my team were there! They must have all been working from home. So after a quick check of the email it was off home for a snooze!
No comments:
Post a Comment