Even though Clare's actual birthday isn't for another week, she decided to celebrate early. We all headed down to The Hoxton Pony in Shoreditch and drank cocktails out of china cups. A bit strange but didn't taste too bad. Then it was downstairs to dance the night away. I'm obviously getting too old because on Saturday all i could do was move from the bed to the couch. Alot of fun was had though.
On Sunday me, Clare & Amber went to attend our makeup course in
North London. It was quite interesting listening to the makeup artist
speak but I'm still not sure I will spend so much time putting so much
stuff on my face every day. The amount of layers she spoke about sounds
ridiculous. I made plenty of notes so might try it on the next night
out.
Sunday night I met up with Helle and we watched Titanic in 3D at the Imax at Waterloo. I love that movie, and even though I have seen it before, everytime I still wish that Jack might survive. They both totally could have shared that floating bit of wood, she was way too greedy. I did forget how long the movie was so after 3hr 30mins our legs started to cramp up, but it was still worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment