Well it's been a week now since I got back from my holidays and it feels like I never left. The only indication I was in the sun are the tan lines I have. A huge struggle the first week back with jetlag but after a relaxing weekend I managed to catch up on all my sleep.
Saturday I was in bed till 2pm and only got up to watch the Wallabies crush the Welsh in the rugby, then it was early to bed. Sunday I caught up with Jules for brunch, a full english breakfast was on the cards. Then went and saw Run Fat Boy, Run with Charlie, Zach & Steve. Very funny and it was weird to see our friend Pippa in it. Although she was only in it for about 20 seconds it was great to see her. Early to bed Sunday night.
Also have been back in the kitchen on Saturday baking. I made 36 cupcakes, 24 vanilla with buttercream icing, 12 vanilla with raspberry icing. Monday morning there were 8 left!!!! I'm thinking I might have to ration everyone.
Haven't managed to get back to the gym yet (whoops) but intend to next week. I have dinner on Thursday night at Carrie's house and then I head down on Friday night to Poole as Saturday I'm off to Monkey World.
No comments:
Post a Comment