So tired still! The time difference has been a killer this time. It's easier coming back from Australia than the US I've decided. Luckily it's Friday 4pm so only an hour left before I can go home. Going to watch the Rugby World Cup tonight, England vs Sth Africa. Saturday we have the mighty Aussie's vs The Welsh. Sunday going to the movies to see Run Fat Boy Run.
Got an extra special surprise from Mila last night. For part of my present she has organised for myself, Mila, Helen & her nephew to drive down to Dorset next Friday, sleep over at her parents house then we are going to MONKEY WORLD!! www.monkeyworld.co.uk I am so excited as I am addicted to their show on Animal Planet. It's a refuge for abused monkeys and it's also a breeding program for endangered species. I've always talked about going but had no way of getting there. I'm soooooo excited.
No comments:
Post a Comment