Wednesday, 26 September 2007

Let's hear it for the boys......



What an amazing musical.
After work I headed down to London (again) to meet up with Annabell to go see the show. Once I arrived in Kingscross I realised that the underground was blocked due to over crowding. I ended up walking down to Euston to meet her but Euston was closed as well. Turns out there was an Arsenal game (Thats soccer). You would think they would have buses or a system worked out to get all the fans there by now but no. So after a bit of walking around trying to find a taxi, we managed to get onto a bus and head down to Charing Cross. We made it to the Playhouse Theatre with 10 mins to spare.
It was sooooooooooooo worth the struggle of getting there. Brilliant performances by all, my favourite was Rusty, she had an amazing voice. All the memories came flooding back with each song played. We had awesome seats as well, 5 rows from the front in the dead centre!! An encore and then it was over.
Bit of pain getting home due to engineering works. We got the train from Kingscross to Stevenage, a bus to Royston, then another train to Cambridge. Got in at 1ish so feeling a bit tired today. Although I am doing it all again tonight as Krista & I are going to see Dirty Dancing! Excited about that too.

No comments: