
Our Christmas party this year was on Monday (3rd) which was a bit strange but still a party's a party. We had it at a local restaurant called DeLuca Cucina which is just a short walk from our office. A lovely 3 course meal, I had calamari, followed by mushroom rissotto & Christmas pudding. Sooooo tasty. Everyone

showed up so there was over 100 people there. Luckily someone dropped out so I got to invite Naomi along for a free dinner! After dinner the cocktails started to flow and I certainly got my share. At about 1am 20-30 of us headed to the local nightclub for a bit of a boogey. We ended up........where else but Bolero's. At 3am it was just me, James & Alex so decided it was time to head off and get some

sleep. Got home and must have just passed out on the bed cause the next thing I know my alarm's going off for me to get up. This can't be right!!! After a shakey start, a bit of fresh air on the walk to work helped clear the head and the lungs. A very long day followed but an early night of 8pm and 12 hours of sleep later I felt great! Bring on the next one......
Top Photo: Naomi & I
Middle Photo: towards the end of the night
Bottom Photo: Pete, Pat & Martin at the club
No comments:
Post a Comment