Wednesday, 12 December 2007

Relaxing Weekend

Friday night was spent at the Rupert Brooke in Grantchester for Laura & Charlie's birthdays. A really nice pub I've cycled past on the way to the Orchard. I had the seabass which was okay but a bit bland as the flavours were on the outside. The dessert though was to die for..... so delicious!! Cider apple Eton Mess or something like that.
Saturday was spent in bed lounging around. Mila, Sabine & I went to the movies and saw Stardust. An extremley suprising 2 thumbs up. Very funny and a great adventure film. Definetly worth a watch. Plus saw heaps of trailers for movies I want to see.
Sunday was spent cleaning up my room (which is now spotless) then Mila, Jamie & I headed off to a Christmas Carol service at Jamie's church. A lot of off key notes but lots of fun, especially with warmed apple cider & mince pies for afters. We then headed to a local Turkish restaurant for dinner and a movie (Bourne Identity) at mine.

No comments: