

Well James & Charlie finally have got round to throwing a house warming party. A great house, it was so cool to have a sticky beak around. In south east London, only 13 mins from London Bridge so extremely easy to get to. Jamie, Krista & I headed down south. A few drinks, lots of dancing and a bit of eating followed. Whoops missed the last train back to Cambridge, after we thought about it for a second we had another drink and kept dancing. Sooooo much fun but as you can imagine after 3/4hrs sleep on a couch I wasn't a happy camper once the sun was up! So about 8ish in the morning

I woke James up to say good bye, give a halfhearted "DO you need help cleaning up?" question but as soon as he said no it's fine, Jamie & I were out the door in a flash. An unsteady train trip to Kingscross, but once a bit of food and water entered the system it was fine. We finally managed to get home about lunchtime. Then it was straight to bed at midday. I woke up about 9ish for a piece of toast and to watch the Kylie show for 10mins then back to bed, not to wake up until work the next morning. It is such a struggle recovering these days! Showing my age....
No comments:
Post a Comment